CNC Tahitian Uke


This is the process that happened post digitization of the Tahitian Uke.
Jon and I had to do the design in two separate parts. 




After they were done, I cut them out of the foam base ...



... and started to sand them down, except the process was very violent and led to the accidental emancipation of limbs...








I then put the two parts together and voila! A mini Turtle Tahitian Ukulele!

I am actually very impressed with how this turned out!!  I'm super excited to push this further and make a bigger version of this out of wood and then I can string it and actually be able to play it!! all I need now is the time to do it haha

I already have it sized to fit within the 17x20 window that the woodshop CNC mill can operate within and named the file Tony Montana so you know this'll be good .






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle of King Wormy